Perfect for apparel, picture frames, books, scales, spools of wire and electronic equipment.
Boxes ship flat for freight and storage savings.
Larger quantities, call for quote.
- Outside: 18 3/8 x 18 3/8 x 4 5/8" (+/- 1/8")
- All FedEx and all UPS Dimensional Weight: 12 lbs
- C flute
- All boxes open along the length (first dimension).
- Seams are glued.
- Meets ASTM D5118
- 200# Test vs 32 ECT (Edge Crush Test):
- 200# Test:
- 60% stronger bursting strength.
- Recommended by UPS for shipping up to 40 lbs.
- 32 ECT:
- Recommended by UPS for shipping up to 30 lbs.
- 200# Test:
- Pound Test Refers to Bursting Strength:
- 200# test boxes withstand 200 lbs/sq.in. of side wall pressure before bursting.
- ECT Refers to Stacking Strength:
- 32 ECT boxes withstand 32 lbs/linear inch of stacking weight before crushing.
- An alternative for lightweight shipments.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.