Never pay for shipping again.
Product Details :
- Quantum Color: Built on VIZIO’s high-performance Active Full Array® backlight, VIZIO’s next-generation Quantum Color delivers cinematic color intensity with 180% more color than standard 4K TVs*. * Color volume measured using Dolby's MDC spec that factors the range of colors and luminance levels; standard 4K HDR TV features rec 709 color, up to 300 nits
- UltraBright 3000: Bring your entertainment to life with extraordinarily bright details at up to 3000 nits of brightness, more accurately reproducing the nuances in every picture and revealing fine details otherwise lost in light or dark areas of an image
- Active Full Array with 792 Local Dimming Zones: VIZIO’s high-performance Active Full Array backlight precisely brightens and dims areas of the screen to deliver pitch-black shadows with stunning depth and contrast
- VIZIO IQ UltraTM Processor: Inside, VIZIO’s fastest, smartest chip – the revolutionary IQ Ultra processor™ offers best-in-class picture processing, more powerful 4K upscaling engine and HDMI 2.1 connectivity
- ProGaming EngineTM: With 4K 120Hz gaming support, ProGaming Engine automatically optimizes Xbox and Playstation gameplay with a unique suite of gaming features that provide smoother graphics, more responsive gaming, and better 4K HDR picture quality – Variable Refresh Rate matches the refresh rate between your console and TV for tear and stutter-free gaming at the lowest input lag
This is power, beauty, and performance to the extreme. The VIZIO P-Series® Quantum X 4K HDR Smart TV has up to an explosive 3000 nits peak brightness and 180% more quantum-dot color, driven by VIZIO’s best-ever Active Full Array® backlight with up to 792 local dimming zones. Quantum X hits an explosive 3000 nits peak (800 nits full-screen), making it the brightest in the industry, turbocharging every pixel for incredibly deep black levels and breathtaking contrast. Dolby Vision and HDR10+ reveal surprises you never knew were there in premium streaming content, brought to you by the award-winning SmartCast™ platform.
The revolutionary IQ Ultra processor™ is VIZIO’s fastest, smartest chip, with onboard AI and machine-learning capabilities for ultra-performance. Quantum X also supports 4K video at 120Hz for ultra-clarity, while the new ProGaming Engine™ upgrades the Xbox/PlayStation® experience with VIZIO’s lowest input lag and Variable Refresh Rate (48Hz-120Hz) for even smoother visuals. Apple AirPlay 2 and Chromecast are built-in, plus seamless voice control with Siri, the Google Assistant and Alexa-enabled devices. Like we said: Extreme.
1 Color volume measured using Dolby's MDC spec that factors the range of colors and luminance levels; standard 4K HDR TV features rec 709 color, up to 300 nits
2VRR and auto low latency mode only compatible with Xbox One X
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.