Never pay for shipping again.
- USDA Prime Beef
- Hand-selected and cut from grain-fed U.S. cattle
- Excellent flavor and tenderness
- Product of the USA
- Vacuum packaged
Beef brisket is best prepared using moist or dry heat. It becomes tender and savory with long, slow cooking or braising. Slow smoking with aromatic mesquite, apple or hickory wood is a favorite cooking method of barbecue restaurants. Once smoked, this cut of meat is easily carved into uniform slices.
Beer Braised Brisket with Mustard Sauce Recipe:
What You'll Need:
- USDA Prime Brisket Whole Cryovac (2-1/2 to 3-1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer or pale ale
- Mustard Sauce:
- 1/2 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oil in large stockpot over medium heat until hot. Place beef Brisket in stockpot; brown evenly. Remove Brisket from stockpot; season with salt and pepper.
- Add onions to stockpot; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are tender. Return Brisket, fat side up, to stockpot. Add beer. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer 2-3/4 to 3-1/4 hours or until Brisket is fork-tender.
- Remove Brisket; keep warm. Skim fat from cooking liquid. Increase heat and bring cooking liquid to a boil. Reduce heat and cook 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture is thickened and reduced by half.
- Meanwhile combine Mustard Sauce ingredients in small bowl. Stir in 2 tablespoons thickened cooking liquid.
- Carve Brisket diagonally across the grain into thin slices. Pour remaining onion mixture over beef. Serve with Mustard Sauce.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.