Never pay for shipping again.
- Pause and rewind live TV
- Expandability and flexibility are key
- Program image posters and synopsis
- Record entire series
HDHomerun CONNECT DUO
Make HDHomeRun CONNECT DUO part of your home network. Receive free-to-air TV via the Aerowave antenna, which sends high-definition content anywhere in your home over your existing home Wi-Fi, or a wired Ethernet connection from your home router. No more expensive cable TV subscriptions or cable rental fees. You can now easily watch another program in a different room or enjoy football in the yard—whether on your Android TV device, phone, tablet, computer or Smart TV.
You can watch live TV through the HDHomeRun DVR app and you can record, pause, rewind and schedule your favorite shows using the HDHomeRun DVR service. You can even add those cable channels you just can’t live without with the NEW HDHomeRun Premium TV Service. Otherwise, you'll get 45 great cable TV channels without a cable subscription.
The Aerowave is a premium antenna designed to pick up free over-the-air (OTA) television broadcasts in urban and suburban locations within 40 miles of a broadcast tower. Designed and engineered in the USA, this product is optimized for both indoor and outdoor use. It boasts solid signal through the entire UHF DTV channel spectrum, picking up channels in brilliant HD quality, and has tested 30% better than mid-size competitors. Its rugged design means years of reliable and uninterrupted performance.
HDHomeRun DVR requirements (for Live TV):
- Windows 10 - 2GB RAM, Dual Core x86
- TV’s with Android OS (minimum Android M)
- Fire TV OS television
- Screen mirroring to compatible TVs via Samsung phones, tablets & laptops
- MacPC: OSX 10.7, 2GB RAM, Dual Core x86
- iOS: version 10 (minimum requirement)
- AppleTV4: (requires Apple AirPlay for screen mirroring from Apple devices)
- Tablets and Phones 4.4.2
- Android TV devices 5.0 (TVs and Streaming Boxes)
HDHomeRun DVR Storage Server Requirements (for record and playback):
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)*: WD My Cloud, QNAP 2013, Synology 2013 Asustor, FreeNAS
- Android with USB 3.0 HDD, 400GB: Android Media Box (eg. Nvidia Shield), Android TV (e.g. Sony Android Television), Must support NTFS or exFAT
- Android TV: Including Internal HDD 500 GB (e.g. Nvidia Shield Pro), with Android 6.0
- Windows PC: Windows 7, 8.1, 10, Server 2012 • Mac PC OSX 10.7 • Linux 3.0
- Range: 40 miles/65km
- Max Gain: 9.1dBi
- Supports these standards: ATSC, DVBT, DVBT2, ISDB-T
- Build: engineered by a rocket scientist to maximize gain with their quality construction and unique design. Quality UHF, VHF & FM balun transformers for optimal signal conversion.
- Dimensions: 11”x 9”x 0.1”
- Weight: 5 ounces
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.