Never pay for shipping again.
Chicken that doesn't require thawing! Cook up these chicken tenderloins with your favorite seasoning or marinade for an easy, stress-free meal anytime of the week.
- All-natural, whole muscle chicken tenderloins
- Convenient dinner solution
- 23 g of protein per serving
- Cook from frozen
There's nothing like cooking from scratch, especially when you start with Member's Mark Individually Frozen Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts. Raised with no antibiotics ever, our all-natural chicken is juicy and tender with 23 grams of protein and zero grams of trans fat per serving. Perfect for grilling or roasting, simply cook from frozen and serve for a quick and delicious weeknight dinner.
Fried Buttermilk Ranch Chicken Tenders
Prep: 20 mins ● Cook Time: 35 mins ● Total Time: 55 mins ● Servings: 4
- 1 qt. buttermilk
- 8-10 Member’s Mark Chicken Tenderloins
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 packet of dry ranch dressing mix (1 oz)
- Peanut oil, for frying
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Place chicken in a large bowl and cover with buttermilk. Cover bowl and chill for 2 hours, or overnight for extra flavor and juiciness.
- In a large bowl, add eggs and water. Whisk until well combined.
- In a large gallon freezer bag or large bowl, mix flour, salt, pepper, paprika, and packet of dry ranch dressing mix. Mix thoroughly.
- Remove chicken from buttermilk and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Place chicken pieces in gallon freezer bag with flour mixture and coat each piece evenly.
- Remove chicken from flour mixture and shake off excess flour. Dip each piece in the egg wash and return to the flour mixture for a second time. Fully re-coat each piece of chicken with flour again.
- Allow chicken to rest for 10-15 minutes and heat oil to 350°F while waiting on chicken. Working in batches, drop each piece of chicken into the hot oil.
- Fry chicken for 15-18 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 170°F, turning occasionally.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.